Monday, August 9, 2010

RAY C: "THE PROMOTER WANTED TO SLEEP WITH ME."



Ray C has now revealed that the promoter of her Kenyan tour, Sadat, wanted to sleep with her. Apparently, before she came to Kenya, Sadat flew to Dar on a 'business trip'. "Sadat told me that he was on a business trip but kept on sending me sex-related messages, which I still have on my phone. I was shocked because I didn't expect that from him," she said. Apparently, drama started when Ray C went to meet Sadat accompanied by her boyfriend Lord Eye, something that didn't go down well with the promoter, an aspiring politician from Kitale.
"It became worse when I showed up at the airport with Lord Eye, and Sadat became completely pissed off. Because I refused to sleep with him in Dar, then I come to Kenya with my boyfriend, he started creating excuses to cancel my show," she said. Ray C is yet to be paid $9,000, even after her shows were canceled.

No comments:

Post a Comment