Wednesday, July 7, 2010

RAMA NYANG: I'M BETTER OFF OUT OF KTN!


Rama Nyang is now working at Radio One, you probably know that. Radio One, based at Barclays Plaza, on Loita Street, is owned by media investor Sir Henry Otiende. Although the presenters have not gone on air yet, Rama says he is much better off KTN. "I was over worked at KTN and I don't miss that place at all. My job was to host or present but not produce shows, which I did. I had to walk out because I was doing more than what my contract clearly said," he told ShowbizTu. Asked whether he told off his bosses while walking out, he denied the allegations.

2 comments:

  1. whether you are in or not you still remain my best tv host of all time

    ReplyDelete
  2. ktn and some other stations is so full of politics... good you walked out. seek a non partisan media house

    ReplyDelete