Thursday, June 24, 2010

SECOND WEEK FOR NAZIZI'S MOTHERHOOD


Yes, it's week two since Nazizi gave birth to a bouncing baby boy, Tafari! "It's tough being a mother but it's the whole new experience that I love," says the first lady of hip-hop. However, she seems not to be in control of her baby since close family members have taken over her job.
"My mother is all over my son, she spends most of her day here and would not let me do anything at all! That's the joy of being a grandmother I guess," she continues. But worse is the hubby, who has now abandoned their American Pit Bull puppies and spends lots of time with the son.
"Two weeks ago, it was these puppies, but now, my son rules my world," says hubby Vinnie.
Will the little boy grow with dreadlocks? "Most likely," they both say.

No comments:

Post a Comment